Marriage and couple counselling and mediation helps couples negotiate common ground when communication between them is not working or has broken down.
Couples are assisted to better understand themselves and their partner and the situation.They are helped to re-establish intimacy and improve their sex life. Couples can learn new and better ways of relating, establish new habits, find solutions for what might have felt to be unsolvable problems. and how to achieve maximum happiness for each individual as well as for the couple.
I work with heterosexual and same sex couples.
Frequent problem areas include:
- Communication problems
- Value differences
- Sexual problems and difficultiese
- Parenting and step-parenting issues
- Money problems
- Stress and anger management
- Alcohol and/or drug issues
- Pre-marriage couselling
- Individual childhood/past issues that affect the relationship